Home » Sales & Marketing Manager
- January 29, 2020
Loch Duart Ltd is a proud and very different Scottish salmon farming company. The difference begins with a ‘best practice’ approach to rearing salmon and ends with a product which is consistently judged superior in taste, quality, colour and overall perception, as evidenced by Loch Duart being mentioned by name on the menus of leading restaurants around the world. As a primary food producer, Loch Duart enjoys an extraordinary level of brand recognition around the world. This company is dedicated to supplying the finest farmed salmon to discerning customers in domestic and export markets with the lowest possible environmental impact.
With ambition to significantly grow the business in size over the next 5 years, we are seeking a driven and motivated individual who has aspiration to develop their career with an iconic, international brand. This is an opportunity to join an established, profitable and respected business to drive international growth.
An experienced and resilient sales & marketing manager is now sought, reporting directly to the Sales Director.
Working closely with the Sales Director, the individual will assume responsibility for the global sales strategy and the development of the sales and marketing team.
Responsibilities will also include,
- Regularly reporting on KPI’s and performance measures as per the sales and marketing strategy to the Sales Director
- To line manage the sales staff (UK and Overseas) in accordance with the Loch Duart Leadership & Management Behaviours
- The management of a separate trading business
- The development of relationships and visitation of key customers in the 20+ countries in which Loch Duart sells, also managing inward visits by customers to the farm and packing sites
- The management of the Loch Duart brand in all aspects and deliver on the Sales & Marketing Strategy, involving the website, social media and all printed collateral including those at exhibitions
- Strictly uphold Company standards and policies as stated in our Environmental Management System and company health, safety and environmental policies
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, resilient and solutions-focused individual to join one of Scotland great brands.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, strategic sales leader, preferably with an understanding of the luxury premium goods sector. They will be inspiring, engaging and proactive with a strong value set based on trust and integrity.
They will also be able to demonstrate evidence of developing high performing teams in regional sales management positions with a mix of domestic and international sales experience.
They will have experience of selling into multiple channels primarily into food service and hospitality with some international retail. The successful candidate should evidence a strategic mindset to shape opportunities in the interest of the company’s brand and create appropriate sales plans. The candidate will bring an entrepreneurial style and approach with experience of growing and diversifying an existing client base and strong commercial acumen and the ability to maximise margin with customers.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Jamie Brown on 0131 539 7087 or email@example.com.