Home » Academy Manager
- March 12, 2019
Bank ABC (incorporated as Arab Banking Corporation B.S.C) is an international bank headquartered in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain. Our network spreads across five continents, covering countries in the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Bank ABC is a leading provider of Trade Finance, Treasury, Project & Structured Finance, Syndications, Corporate & Institutional Banking as well as Islamic Banking services. We are also expanding our retail banking network in the MENA region.
Purpose of the role:
To contribute to the growth of a learning culture across the Bank ABC Group, the Academy Manager will drive the development of ABC Academy and ensure specific training needs are met for identified units (Transaction Banking, Wholesale Banking, Retail & Digital, Credit Risk).
- To support the implementation of Job Architecture in WB with a blended L&D approach to support career development
- To scope and coordinate learning interventions with key stakeholders, vendors, etc and support the set-up of the new ABC Academy
- To support on the design, delivery and facilitation for the Top 100 Leaders Forum with the focus on strategy execution
- To support on succession planning for key roles
- Provide a blended L&D approach that promotes career development and further embeds the Job Architecture programme
- A key contributor on the design, delivery and facilitation for the Top 100 Leaders Forum with the focus on strategy execution
- Maintain, develop and enhance career mapping and succession planning framework for key roles with planned rollout across the Group to enable greater consistency with a focus on Wholesale Banking as the pilot
- To design and implement communications and marketing campaigns to embed ABC Academy at all levels and maximize the investment
- To support and advance career mapping and succession planning with planned rollout across the Group to enable greater consistency with a focus on Wholesale Banking as the pilot.
- To co- facilitate workshops on coaching, team performance and career development
- To design and deliver a series of learning interventions to support the diversity agenda
- To program manage the suite of work programs on primarily Culture and Conduct, ABC Academy and Talking Talent, as well as other HR initiatives such as Diversity and Inclusion.
- To support on the Middle East and Africa Fintech Forum and other major external events.
- Extensive experience of leading and managing change in large or complex organisations
- Operational delivery with a strategic mind-set with a proven track record of establishing and delivering L&D solutions
- Strong internal client focus and experience of delivering effective blended learning solutions for a complex organisation
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills; the ability to build solid working relationships and demonstrate a high level of personal credibility at all levels within an organisation
- The ability to manage complexity and ambiguity whilst continuing to focus on the long term goals
- Self-starter with initiative, tenacity and resilience
- Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities simultaneously
This is a 6 month interim assignment with the possibility to extend to 9 months.
For further information and detailed conversation please contact Alix Meekison via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0131 539 7087.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com