Home » Chief Executive Officer
- April 22, 2020
Technology Platform/Scale Up
Our client is an ambitious well-funded technology platform business, based in Central Scotland, on a significant growth trajectory. They are seeking to appoint a Chief Executive Officer to accelerate growth and lead the further operational development of the business.
Reporting to the Non-Executive Chair, the CEO will have a central remit for all aspects of the organisations operational, commercial, and financial performance. They will be a convincing and credible leader with outstanding communication, influencing and relationship building skills which will be required across a wide range of multi-dimensional stakeholders.
Purpose of the role:
- To provide strong leadership and direction to the Executive team, towards achieving the organisations vision, strategy, and goals, and to be fully accountable for the performance of the business
- Create the leadership capability to deliver objectives and maximise opportunity
- Inspire, drive, and influence internal and external stakeholders and engage strongly, with confidence and gravitas
- Good personal presence and strong all-rounder capable of providing strategic as well as operational leadership
- Strong commercial and financial acumen, ensuring sound internal control and governance within a robust and successful organisation
- An extremely positive outlook, with customer focus, innovation, and adaptability at the core
- A good sense of humour, humility, and the ability to get on well with others at all levels
It will be highly beneficial to have had experience of:
- scaling a technology led business
- capital raising, ‘managing’ external investors and going through a successful exit
- B2B & B2C business models
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a well-funded, highly innovative business at a very interesting stage of its development. Remuneration will include equity participation.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Graham Burns of FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a confidential conversation, please call 07738 182813
- Central Scotland