Home » Design & Build Regional Director Scotland
- March 13, 2019
Private Equity-Backed Infrastructure Business
Our client is a large UK infrastructure owner and operator, headquartered in Glasgow. Driven in part by a recent change in ownership, the leadership team is being restructured in expectation of significant growth.
The Regional Director Scotland will provide leadership and management to all the design, construction, HSEQ and administrative resources for the Scotland region, ensuring business and customer objectives are met at all times. They will ensure visible leadership across the region, supporting, motivating and developing the operational teams, and ensuring projects are completed as per agreed timescales. They will also ensure that financial and commercial controls are in place to meet contract and business targets, ensuring adequate planning and cost controls.
The successful candidate:
- Significant operational experience within a construction, engineering or contract delivery environment.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving objectives, to budget, delivering margin.
- Experience of growing businesses.
- Accustomed to budgetary responsibility.
- Accustomed to dealing with customer relationships.
- A proven manager of people with a measurable track record of creating successful teams with tangible achievements.
We are seeking candidates who have the potential to progress quickly to Director level and possibly in the future to a Board position. This represents a long term career move with the opportunity to take part in the shareholding of the business and to potentially make a very significant capital gain.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Adam Brown, of FWB Park Brown at email@example.com. For a confidential discussion, please call 0131 539 7087.