Home » Executive Director of Member Engagement
- November 16, 2018
ICAS seeks to appoint a new Director of Member Engagement reporting to the Chief Executive and working as part of the Executive Leadership team.
ICAS is currently undergoing a period of strategic change and continues to evolve its range of offerings to its customers: Members, Firms and Student members, on which it depends for revenue. It must be able to demonstrate value to its customers in an increasingly competitive environment and therefore the Executive Director of Membership Engagement is key to ensuring that the products and services ICAS offers its Members and Firms are driven by genuine market needs.
This is therefore an exciting time to join the leadership team responsible for building on the heritage and success of the past and evolving ICAS to meet the challenges of the future. The successful candidate will join an organisation with truly global influence and intense local relevance and help to shape and govern the evolution and next chapter of its prestigious history.
The role will also help position ICAS as a key thought leader in business and help to raise its impact and ‘voice’. ICAS seeks to create the most actively engaged community of professionals in the world and this position is central to delivering that ambition. This role is an Executive level position and therefore requires a confident professional who recognises the boundaries between independence and interdependence when making decisions that affect members and the broader ICAS organisation.
The role contributes directly to the development objectives for ICAS and will be responsible for the growth of:
- Member satisfaction – by ensuring that the needs of Members are driving the provision of service from ICAS
- Customer base – by managing relationships with firms where ICAS has Members and enabling the business development activities from e.g. educating CA students
- The voice – by delivering key messages to a significant percentage of ICAS customers
- Income – by working with ICAS Business Development team to promote products and services
- Investment – by ensuring that efficiencies are delivered through effective cross-functional working within ICAS
A more detailed candidate brochure, detailing further responsibilities, requirements and company information is available on request, for this or a confidential initial discussion, please contact Michael Dickson on 0131 539 7087 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5pm Tuesday 27 November 2018