Home » Head of Commercial Finance
- June 24, 2019
FWB Park Brown are pleased to be partnering with this fast growing SME to recruit the newly created role of Head of Commercial Finance.
The purpose of this role is to help define the commercial direction of the division while ensuring that they continue to operate efficiently and profitably. The successful candidate will combine a high level of commercial ability with a strong financial background, and will help grow the business by identifying and delivering commercial opportunities and improving existing revenue streams, cost saving exercises, investment opportunities and the quality of financial information shared within the business.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to)
- Work closely with the Head of Financial Control in regards to integrity and quality of financial information and lead on how this is reported and presented to Management and Executive members as their key financial and commercial business partner.
- Produce tailored commercial and management reports and accounts that accurately track and forecast performance.
- Help shape and influence the commercial strategy and planning for the group and partner with the CEO, CFO, operations, sales and wider business to enhance the financial literacy, commercial decision making and deliver the company’s growth plans.
- Lead financial planning, process, and insight for the group.
- Lead on commercial finance projects including business planning, investment appraisals/cases, M&A and banking/fundraising.
- Leverage internal and external data sources and relationships to identify and deliver commercial opportunities.
More Information / How To Apply
Further information is available by requesting the full candidate brochure or arranging an initial confidential conversation with Michael Dickson at FWB Park Brown.
To apply please send your CV and current remuneration details to Michael Dickson at FWB Park Brown at email@example.com, or call Michael to confidentially discuss further on 0131 539 7087.