Home » Head of Sales & Marketing
- November 23, 2018
Di Maggio’s Restaurant Group (DRG), a family-run business, owns and operates an impressive portfolio of restaurants and hotels across Scotland. The group owns a significant property portfolio and several well established and highly popular restaurant brands, including Di Maggio’s, Amarone, Café Andaluz, Barolo Grill and The Anchor Line.
The group has a strong track record of customer service, innovation and investment and is extremely proud of its good reputation and strong family values. With further development, diversification and future acquisitions planned, the business is growing.
An opportunity has been created for a Head of Sales & Marketing to join the senior leadership team. Reporting to the owners of the business, the Head of Sales & Marketing will take responsibility for all commercial revenue streams and B2B/B2C marketing strategy to raise awareness of the brands, maximise footfall and increase revenue.
- Drive corporate business lead generation, customer data acquisition, restaurant footfall, customer retention and revenue growth
- Drive brand strategy, social media presence, equity scores and audience data growth
- Provide structure, leadership and development for the sales, marketing and commercial teams
- Design and integrity of marketing capability through the right balance of digital and traditional marketing communications
- Build relationships with industry bodies, media and influencers to help grow brand awareness and revenue
- Ownership and accountability for CRM, customer research and customer experience reviews
- Initiative and passion for early adoption of technology to optimise DRG digital strategy, online footprint and mobile applications
We are looking to appoint an extremely bright, commercial and highly credible Head of Sales & Marketing, with the experience to anticipate future outcomes and add value in all areas of the business. The successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills, creative flair, a passion for the hospitality sector and be able to demonstrate a track record of success in leading a commercial marketing function in a similar environment.
It is likely that the preferred candidate will come with a strong background in hospitality, leisure, retail or FMCG.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Graham Burns of FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential conversation, please call 0131 539 7087.