Home » Procurement & New Packaging Implementation (NPI) Manager
- May 03, 2019
Whyte & Mackay, founded in 1844, is a driving force in the global spirits market, renowned for building brands and promoting a premium spirits portfolio from Scotland to the world. The portfolio includes The Dalmore, Jura, Fettercairn, Claymore, Glayva, Wildcat Gin and Vladivar Vodka to name but a few.
The Procurement & NPI Manager is responsible for ensuring appropriate NPI and Procurement Systems and Processes are in place and maintained in order to deliver NPI concepts and the procurement of dry goods in the most effective and efficient way.
The role has a team of 13 in NPI and Procurement and will be responsible for leading, motivating and inspiring the team to achieve continuous improvement in the function, delivering against agreed KPIs and objectives.
Candidates will ideally have:
- experience in a senior management procurement role
- a relevant degree ideally combined with a CIPS qualification
- a proven track record of successfully managing and leading teams
- a good understanding of business processes and financial practice, including budgeting and forecasting
- strong communication skills across all levels of an organisation, particularly in negotiation and influencing
We are looking for an authentic and engaging leader who will be passionate and proactive in their approach to driving improvement initiatives, exploring technology solutions and implementing best practice in the procurement function.
This is an excellent opportunity to join Whyte & Mackay in a pivotal role which has an exciting scope and opportunity for growth.
To apply, please send your CV to Ailsa Sutherland at FWB Park Brown as firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on 0131 539 7087 to have a further discussion.