Home » Project Manager
- August 05, 2019
Crosswind Developments is backed by Global Infrastructure Partners, a company with a global reputation for delivering infrastructure projects of scale. Crosswind is a unique opportunity to develop an area in the west of Edinburgh that is strategically important for the whole of Scotland.
It is one of the best connected sites in Scotland with air, road and rail connections right on its doorstep; a brownfield site, ripe for redevelopment that will enhance the surrounding area. Crosswind will host a unique digital destination which will help drive significant growth in the technology sector in Scotland and support Edinburgh’s aims to be one of the top European tech cities.
Crosswind will be a place that provides a way of life resonating beyond work and meets the ambition and expectations of its occupants as an environment that has a different way of living. It will have the smartest networks and great connectivity.
The site will include affordable housing, commercial development, retail and leisure and its housing, infrastructure and layout will be optimised to ensure it fits the needs of its occupants.
Crosswind will build dynamic architecture, with sustainability and inclusion at the heart of the project, designed to grow with the digital businesses and support collaboration.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to:
- be a key part of the senior management team accountable for delivery of the project
- manage and control all programmes of work
- deliver the project in line with budgetary, compliance, regulatory and planning controls
- be responsible for monitoring and escalation of KPIs and performance metrics including communicating, reporting and highlighting project issues
- project manage key suppliers and consultants
- work with CFO and costing consultant to produce plans, schedules and track budgets
- be accountable for delivery of timely and accurate data collection analysis and reports
- analyse and review a range of project data to identify key themes and trends and use the outputs to produce recommendations that support project decision-making
- deliver effective project updates to board members ensuring risks, dependencies and key milestones are clearly highlighted and explained with appropriate solutions and controls
- prepare a project risk management strategy and maintain a project risk register
Candidates should have a degree or professional qualification in Project Management, Building Services, Construction Management or other relevant discipline as well as demonstrable experience in place making and construction project management, ideally in similar types of masterplanning, i.e. smart city/sustainable and inclusive design projects.
We are looking for a commercially orientated Project Manager with solid business experience and the ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships across both private and public sectors. You will be a confident and enthusiastic self-starter with a can do attitude and a creative, innovative and conceptual approach.
To apply, please send your CV to Ailsa Sutherland at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 539 7087 to discuss the role in more detail.