FWB Park Brown has an extensive track record of supporting organisations that foster innovation and technology change. This has led to us working with many of the leading innovation focused organisations and appointing leaders to run them.
Taking the Oil and Gas industry as an example, our team has worked with many of the leading innovation focused organisations in the UK and have helped them to appoint:
- The CEO of Industry Technology Facilitator (ITF)
- The CEO and COO of Oil and Gas Innovation Centre (OGIC)
- The Director of the Oil and Gas Institute for The University of Strathclyde
This year we were also engaged to support the newly established Oil and Gas Technology Centre and have just completed a project to appoint many of its senior management team, including:
- The Small Pools Solution Centre manager
- The Asset Integrity Solution Centre manager
- The Well Construction Solution Centre manager
- The Innovation and Network Director
- The University and External Relations Director
- The Finance Director
Each of these assignments has involved us managing high profile, complex and rigorous search processes for organisations with multiple stakeholders. These are hugely important assignments for the Oil and Gas sector as innovation and new technology development are key components to ensure a sustainable sector for years to come.
Each of the assignments has involved us managing high profile, complex and rigorous search processes for organisations with multiple stakeholders. Further information about these searches and our work in this sector can be obtained from Stephen Sheal, John Cameron or Stuart Cochrane in our Aberdeen office on 01224 317 344.