Diversity and Inclusion continues to be a leading theme on everyone’s HR Agenda, a multi-faceted topic it provoked a lively discussion at FWB Park Browns recent Learning Breakfast.
Chaired by Alix Meekison and Leah Ronaldson of FWB Park Brown, they welcomed Robert Cole who recently delivered a full refresh of BT’s Diversity and Inclusion Strategy.
The event covered:
- Non-visible diversity
- Demographics in an aging work force
- Multigenerational aspects
- ‘Always on’ culture
- Return to work experience (maternity)
- Middle to senior women in the workplace
- Interventions & strategy frameworks
- Unconscious bias training
Senior representatives included those from Lloyds, SSE, the Co-op, Baxters and CYBG.
For further details on future HR round table discussions, or to explore some of the work that we do with businesses, please contact Alix or Leah on 0131 539 7087.