Home » Group Financial Controller
- February 16, 2015
Our client is an institutionally-backed international manufacturing and engineering business with its HQ in Central Scotland. Its customers are both global and blue chip. The business has achieved impressive growth and continues to give opportunities, both organically and by acquisition.
The GFC will work closely with the CFO and divisional leaders. Key aspects of the role will be:
- Lead the consolidation of divisional financial information and the drafting of monthly board and bank reporting and commentary on group results
- Review weekly KPI’s across the business ensuring integrity and consistency of data capture
- Lead the preparation and review of Group financial trading and cash flow projections and make recommendations to the CFO on appropriate Treasury Management strategy
- Manage key external relationships with Group’s auditors, insurance and tax advisors and auditors
- Drive annual budget preparation including the drafting of respective Board and bank reports and group cash flow
- Assist Group and business unit management with the development and monitoring of operational KPIs across the Group
- Lead the role out of new reporting software – and a whole host of ad hoc projects generated by such a dynamic business
Candidates will be familiar with a manufacturing environment and have the wide-ranging financial management experience that will allow them to make a real impact here. Naturally they will be a strong communicator and team player and can work across different culture and personality styles. Some (but not onerous) international travel will also be necessary.
- Central Scotland