Home » Chief Financial Officer
- May 05, 2016
DySIS Medical Ltd. Is a medical device company headquartered in the UK, with a unique product, DySIS, that substantially increases the detection of pre-cancerous lesions of the cervix.
The business operates with direct sales forces in the UK and USA, and trades through a network of distributors in Europe and other select countries. DySIS is now available in around 25% of NHS hospitals in the UK and over 80,000 exams have been performed to date.
The company is seeking to appoint a full-time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) as a replacement to the incumbent part-time CFO. This position, reporting to and working extensively with the CEO, will be required to undertake numerous high profile activities including completing the final funding round and preparing the company for exit.
The CFO will be responsible for:
- Generation and issue of all financial information (budgets, management accounts and annual returns)
- Monitoring and projecting cash balances, providing appropriate advice to the Board of Directors
- Assist in the raising of new funds
- Overseeing the financial operations of the subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Participating in key decisions of the Senior Management Team across all aspects of the business
- Managing the accounting, human resources, legal and tax affairs of the company including direct management of the UK and US financial staff
- Regularly reviewing the company’s risk profile and mitigate where possible
We are looking for an experienced, credible CFO who has previously worked with start-ups/growth phase companies and who has a demonstrable track record of fund-raising and working with venture capital partners and debt providers. Previous IPO/Trade sale exit experience is highly desirable.
The right candidate will be a high-energy self-starter who is motivated to achieve through both financial and personal satisfaction and who has a strong track record in leadership roles. We are looking for dynamic and decisive individuals who are highly numerate, fact and data driven and capable of rapidly understanding the company environment and product offerings.
The role will involve occasional travel to the USA and Europe.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved in a growing and successful MedTech business at a significant point in its development.
To apply, please send your CV with current remuneration details to Ailsa Sutherland at FWB Park Brown at email@example.com