Home » Chief Engineer
- September 15, 2014
Argent Energy operates in the international energy sector and is poised for significant growth in the UK as well as internationally. They are the UK’s leading waste-to-energy biodiesel producer. The company is owned by John Swire & Sons (Green Investment) a major international group who have provided investment to facilitate growth which is likely to involve acquisitions as well as start-up projects which will require the construction of new facilities.
The Chief Engineer will have responsibility for;
- All aspects of maintenance systems across all Argent sites
- Leading and coordinating global projects as required
- Ensuring manufacturing excellence across all sites
- Taking a core role in SHE activities
- Bridging over to production and taking a lead role in this function, as required
They will also thrive in an environment which is changing rapidly and be able to manage successfully in these circumstances.
It is envisaged that the candidate will have a broad manufacturing background and a strong understanding of best in class maintenance systems. They should be strong inter-personally, being able to quickly build and maintain strong positive working relationships.
The rewards will be excellent both in experience and financial terms.