Home » Chief Executive
- July 18, 2022
Xcite West Lothian Leisure is a vision led charity and community trust, existing to improve lives and communities through sport, physical activity and culture. Achieving a positive social impact is at the heart of the organisation.
Xcite West Lothian Leisure has emerged from the pandemic on a stable financial footing, and there is significant opportunity for development and growth ahead.
A new CEO is sought to ensure the ongoing delivery of the current short-term business plan which sets out the vision, values, goals and actions associated with ensuring the organisation achieves a stable and balanced financial position by 2023 as well as lead the development of a new long term organisational strategy beyond 2023. Looking forward there is potential to further develop the health and wellbeing services that the trust delivers to the community, to create a growth strategy which focuses on people and value through digital transformation and to deliver a number of key initiatives including the management of the new sport and wellbeing hub as part of the new Winchburgh School campus.
There is bold ambition within the organisation, key priorities and goals to deliver on and an appetite for growth and optimism for the future.
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring and people-oriented leader who has the ability to develop people, strategy and operations within a related industry.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate;
- Strong core organisational, management and leadership competencies with experience of developing people and community impact.
- Experience of operating at Executive level within the third, public or commercial sector with strong strategic and financial planning experience in a [preferably] multi-site operation.
- Experience of working in partnership with a diverse stakeholder base
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- A high degree of commercial acumen, with experience of identifying new income generation opportunities.
- The ability to engage with the communities WLL serves, acting as the face of the organisation
- An understanding of the benefits of equal access to sport, physical activity, culture and health and wellbeing and can champion this internally and externally, living the values of the organisation at all times.
To download the candidate brochure and read more about the position, please click here .
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to Jamie Brown at FWB Park Brown at email@example.com or to arrange a confidential discussion in the first instance, please call him on 0131-539-7087
Closing Date for Applications: Sunday 5th June
1st Stage Panel Interviews: Week commencing 20th June
2nd Stage Final Interviews: Week Commencing 27th June
Pay scale £83,841 to £88,366 from 01/04/22
- Contributory Pension Scheme up to 9%
- Annual Leave (28 days plus 4 public)
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Benefits Portal (Sodexo)
- £822 per annum essential car user allowance
- Hybrid Working