Home » Corporate Finance Manager
- April 15, 2016
Joining the group as a Corporate Finance Manager, you will work directly for the Head of Corporate Finance & Development in supporting deal origination, deal execution and wider corporate development activities for this high growth and highly acquisitive engineering group.
Specific areas of responsibility will be:
- Performing market research for the identification of potential acquisition targets and coordinating the group’s deal origination activity
- Undertaking financial analysis, financial modelling and business valuation workstreams for the group’s current operations as well as in support of target company assessments and fundraising
- Leading the group’s financial due diligence assessment of acquisition target businesses and liaising with other diligence providers to ensure a deep understanding of target businesses
- Preparation of management presentations and business plans
- Supporting existing operations with ad hoc growth planning in a highly commercial and visible series of roles (typical responsibilities across a given year will include principal customer bids, capital expenditure planning, operational cost leverage strategies and cashflow optimisation)
The successful candidate will be ICAS/ICAEW/Securities Institute Diploma/similar qualified and have previous experience of corporate finance work (private equity, transaction services and/or lead advisory). Will be an ambitious high achiever with a strong desire to work for a fast growing Private Equity sponsored business. Must have strong manufacturing experience and at least 2-3 years relevant PQE.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Graham Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion, please call him on 0131 539 7087.