Home » Development Manager
- February 01, 2023
The Royal Lyceum Theatre Edinburgh is the leading producing theatre in Scotland and one of the United Kingdom’s most prolific theatre companies. The Lyceum has developed a reputation for innovative, artistically exciting, high-quality theatre, drawing upon the considerable talent in Scotland as well as developing award-winning work with national and international partners.
The opportunity has arisen to appoint a Development Manager who will be responsible for raising funds for the work of the Royal Lyceum Theatre, leading on Trusts & Foundations, Corporates and Individual Giving. The Development Manager will work closely with the Director of Development to develop corporate relationships and acquire new individual donors.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent research skills to support the identification of corporate and individual prospects;
- Ability to curate, write and present a compelling case for support that inspires, persuades, and mobilizes support;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability in building working relationships with colleagues and confidence in networking and operating at senior levels externally;
- Experience of working in a target-led, deadline-driven environment with a proven track record of delivering against targets;
- Ability to accurately present information verbally or in writing including briefings and project reports to a range of audiences in a clear and confident manner; and
- Numerate with an attention to detail, strong administrative and organizational skills, and computer literacy, including strong experience of CRM.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Alix Meekison on email@example.com Or alternatively, you can contact our Edinburgh office by phone on +44 131 539 7087