Home » Director of Human Resources Operations
- May 15, 2017
We are seeking an experienced and innovative Director of HR Operations. This new role is responsible for the leadership and co-ordination of the HR organisation across 27 global locations. HR Operations Managers for these locations are responsible for partnering with site leaders, local leadership teams and associates to drive revenue growth, improve margins and strengthen organization capabilities through developing talent, driving change, increasing engagement, shaping culture and managing governance risk and compliance.
This hands-on leadership role supports these HR Managers in both local activity and the design and execution of global projects and initiatives. The opportunity is to enable growth and success through co-ordinated, scalable, HR operational excellence.
The Director of HR Operations is a key member of the HR leadership team reporting to the Global HR Director and partnering with the HR Business Partners and Centre of Excellence Leaders.
- Partnering with the global HR leadership team to develop strategy to build organizational and individual capability to enable delivery of objectives
- Developing and delivering plans for operational execution of agreed initiatives and projects
- Manage delivery of standard annual processes – e.g. compensation cycles, performance management, talent processes.
- Enabling culture and driving global employee engagement by analysing trends and developing engagement strategies.
- Creating and implementing change initiatives
- Leading Merger and Acquisition integration planning and execution
- Building Manager capability
- Enhancing workforce performance and productivity
- Creating and managing global ER strategy
- Developing HR standard work
- Leading ongoing operational roll out of new HRCM IS ( Workday )
- Professional development of a world class team of HR generalists
- Oversee all global vendor relationships with benefits providers including RFPs, selection, negotiation, and claim resolution
- Create and manage recognitions programs
- Build Rewards management capability with HR and Managers
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in an HR Generalist leadership role in a high-growth, complex, matrixed, multi-national environment
- 10+ years of working as part of an integrated HR leadership team
- Previous experience of M and A due integration
- Broad based expertise in all of the key HR disciplines
- Experience of working in a continuous improvement/lean management culture
- Experience of design/implementation of HRCM IS ( ideally Workday)
- Creative thinking and solutions oriented
- Positive, engaging, and team-oriented; comfortable and confident working with all levels of management and staff
- Flexible, quick-thinking, and able to prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be strategic, analytical, and detail-oriented while maintaining an innovative approach
- Bachelor’s Degree – Master’s Degree/MBA /HR post grad preferred.
For further details, please submit a copy of your CV (with a breakdown of current remuneration) to Alix Meekison at email@example.com