Home » Director of Analytics and Customer Insight
- November 03, 2022
FWB Park Brown are partnering with an instantly recognisable global brand and financial services organisation to recruit their new Director of Analytics and Customer Insights.
The successful candidate will lead a team of 90 and be instrumental in driving the customer, digital and data strategy of the bank.
It is not a pre-requisite to have financial services experience, and in fact our client is looking to attract talent from a range of sectors not limited to financial services, retail, e-commerce/subscription, travel, tech and wider consumer focussed data driven organisations.
Summary of Role:
- To lead, shape and develop the analytics function of the bank.
- Develop and deliver the strategy to use data to make more intelligent decisions that improve the customer experience.
- Lead the Customer Insight and Foresight department to meet the needs of the Customer Strategy both today and in the future.
- Create a community of practice for data driven decisions across the bank and ensure alignment with the broader Group.
- Identify, develop and lead the Analytics projects and programs which supports our customer strategy and leverages Group assets.
- Lead the development of analytical capability across the bank to improve decision making, planning, enhance customer outcomes and deliver high returns on investment.
- Lead the design and delivery of analytical solutions that impact the customer – this includes personalisation, attribution, risk assessment, pricing and value modelling.
- Deliver the analytical infrastructure to provide the insight to improve our product range, pricing and features to better meet customer needs.
- Embed effective and trusted models within the bank’s communication, lending and pricing processes that support our role of helping Customers to manage their money a little better every day.
- Lead the evolution of the analytics culture including the promotion of best practices, talent management, the challenge of the status quo, the collaborative use of data and championing data-driven, fact-based decision-making frameworks.
- Establish and lead a centre of excellence in customer insight and foresight that meets the needs of the customer strategy both today and in the future. Identify the priorities, the budget, agency partner capabilities, skills and recruitment to succeed and how we align across the Group
Skills and Expertise:
- Business analysis and commercial awareness – Results driven with excellent people skills
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and build relationships at all levels across the business
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Suitable to be assessed and approved by FCA/PRA as fit and proper to be responsible for a Certified Role under SMR.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Strong quantitative analytics background in consumer focussed industry or retail markets
- Experience of managing mid to large analytical functions
- Extensive experience of using analytics to design, drive and deliver business strategies in a fast paced environment
Salary: £150,000 – £200,000 plus package
For further information, to request the detailed candidate brochure or to arrange a confidential discussion regarding this position or similar, please contact Michael Dickson on: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or alternatively, you can contact our Edinburgh office by phone on +44 131 539 7087.
- Edinburgh / London / or Edinburgh Hybrid