Home » Director of Audiences & Commercial
- April 28, 2023
The Royal Lyceum Theatre, Edinburgh, is the leading producing theatre in Scotland and one of the United Kingdom’s most prolific theatre companies. The Lyceum has developed a reputation for innovative, artistically exciting, high-quality theatre, drawing upon the considerable talent in Scotland as well as developing award-winning work with national and international partners.
Following a period of development and growth, a new role has been created in the structure to lead all marketing, communications, audience experience, commercial and trading related activities. Sitting on the Senior Management team and reporting to the Co-Chief Executive, the Director of Audience & Commercial will play a key role in shaping the future strategic growth of the organisation across Edinburgh, Scotland, and beyond.
Specifically the role will be tasked with:
- Improving the company’s internal and external communications and build a reputation for the quality and innovation of its programme.
- Growing and diversifying its audience base.
- Maximising income generation through developing and managing a range of commercial activities.
- Delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Recruiting and retaining the most talented team.
To read the candidate brochure, please click here.
To apply, please send your CV to Katie Brown at FWB Park Brown via email: email@example.com. Or for an initial confidential conversation please contact our main office via 0131 539 7087.