Home » Director of Operations
- April 19, 2021
PlotBox is the leading software solution provider for the death care industry, enabling crematoria and cemetery clients all over the world to better serve and support grieving families. Their cloud-based cemetery management software is market leading and enables clients to pool all areas of their operations into one place. This includes the high-resolution digital mapping of cemeteries, historical archive and records management, Funeral Director portal, Customer Relationship Management, Finance and Business Administration.
PlotBox is a Private Equity backed high growth/scale up SaaS business, headquartered in Northern Ireland with clients and relationships across the globe. PlotBox is on a journey to make their software the solution of choice for every death care facility globally.
Ambitious growth plans, internationalisation and a drive for operational excellence have created the opportunity for the business to add to the existing strength of the Senior Leadership Team with the appointment of a Director of Operations to be based in Ballymena, Co. Antrim and report to the CEO and Founder, Sean McAllister.
The Director of Operations will own executive responsibility for the success of all operations across the business, leading the way and setting strategy for high performing teams. Operations functions range from project management to mapping, data migration and training, frontline customer support and ultimately customer satisfaction. The end goal is ensuring the operational success, scalability and profitability of every PlotBox implementation. Working closely with the CEO and other Directors to drive future growth, value creation and the positive performance of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the CEO in all operational decision making, future growth, hiring and strategic initiatives
- Leading the design, implementation and delivery of operational excellence across the business
- Scaling operations and ensuring all departmental decisions and project plans are aligned with the company business plan and vision across all geographies
- Digital transformation and change management, driving best practice and fostering a culture of continuous improvement
- Collaboration across Commercial, Sales, Finance, Technology and Product teams to work in partnership and optimise customer outcomes
- Leadership, coaching and development of all team members
We are looking to appoint a technically excellent and highly credible Director of Operations, with the experience to help scale operations dramatically as the business moves into the next phase of growth. Interesting candidates will have a demonstrable track record of scaling a fast-growing Operations/Delivery team in a SaaS development organisation. Experience of multi-site, multi-geography enterprise scale implementations will be useful. Outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills will also be valuable attributes to have.
This is an extremely compelling opportunity to play a key role in the growth of a very exciting, innovative and ambitious business, based in Northern Ireland.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Graham Burns of FWB Park Brown at email@example.com. For a confidential conversation, please call 07738 182813.
- Ballymena; Co. Antrim; NI