Home » Director of People
- June 29, 2022
For more than 600 years St Andrews Links, much like the game of golf itself has evolved. More than 250,000 rounds of golf are played over the seven public courses. The St Andrews Links Trust also manages additional facilities including a golf academy, three clubhouses and four shops. This very diverse business employs around 400 people during peak season and as a charitable trust all profits are reinvested to help protect and maintain the world famous courses.
The Director of People will be responsible for developing and delivering the HR strategy to support the overall business strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading the People Function and all people related matters, alongside contributing to the leadership of the St Andrews Links Trust as a member of the Senior Team.
- Living, leading and embedding the values of the Trust.
- Develop the People and Development measures across the business to support the business in the delivery of its objectives.
- Maintain, develop and implement well-being initiatives across the business for all employees.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree educated, CIPD Qualified to level 5/ or professional membership at Chartered MCIPD level.
- Proven experience at a senior level of leading and inspiring a successful People Development team.
- Strategic understanding and operational delivery of People and Development agendas.
- Significant experience of leading organisations, senior managers and teams through organisational change, driving a performance culture and developing high performance leaders.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Alix Meekison on firstname.lastname@example.org Or alternatively, you can contact our Edinburgh office by phone on +44 131 539 7087
- St Andrews