Home » Director of Total Rewards
- May 15, 2017
We are seeking a dynamic and innovative Director of Total Rewards. This role is responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, administration, and communication of Howden’s global total rewards strategy. This hands-on leadership role supports all aspects of our global rewards programs, including executive compensation, sales compensation, equity compensation, operations, compliance and benefits to enable the success of the Howden and broader Colfax businesses.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive global compensation strategy to provide a framework and direction for compensation planning and decisions.
- Partner with global HR leaders to enable delivery of Howden strategy and objectives
- Align Rewards design to dynamic business objectives
- Lead the annual compensation planning cycles, providing expert counsel on the design, development, and administration of various (Exec, Sales, etc.) compensation programs, salary structures and short and long-term incentive plans.
- Lead M and A due diligence and integration for Rewards
- Design, implement, and administer equity strategies to motivate and retain employees
- Monitor trends, legislative and business changes globally for impact on total rewards, keeping abreast of regulations that impact Rewards
- Provide insight, technical analysis, and policy support to achieve equitable and competitive compensation and benefit programs.
- Oversee the development and execution of Rewards Communications.
- Maintain effective knowledge of external best practice and benchmarks
- Partner closely with finance, legal, stock administration, and other G&A functions. Support the development of the Colfax wide Total Rewards strategy including design, delivery and input to cross platform initiatives.
- Oversee the design, administration and assessment of all Howden sales incentive plans following the Colfax framework/governance.
- Manage the development and maintenance of competitive and cost-effective global benefit plans
- Oversee global pension schemes
- Oversee all global vendor relationships with benefits providers including RFPs, selection, negotiation, and claim resolution
- Create and manage recognitions programs
- Build Rewards management capability with HR and Managers
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Compensation and Benefits leadership in a high-growth, complex, matrixed, multi-national environment
- 10+ years of working as part of an integrated HR leadership team
- Previous experience of M and A due diligence and integration
- Deep expertise in compliance, transparency, and the latest Sarbanes-Oxley legislation
- Experience with executive compensation including public company program development and administration
- Previous experience with and a deep knowledge of compensation and benefits (including international experience), ERISA and IRS regulations, 401k Plans, and health and other benefit plans
- Financially astute with advanced financial modeling experience
- Breadth and depth of experience around contemporary practices in total rewards
- Experience in designing, implementing, and communicating all aspects of global total rewards programs
- Experience of working in a continuous improvement/lean management culture
- Experience of design/implementation of HRCM IS (ideally Workday)
- Creative thinking and solutions oriented/Positive, engaging, and team-oriented; comfortable and confident working with all levels of management and staff
- Flexible, quick-thinking, and able to prioritize deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be strategic, analytical, and detail-oriented while maintaining an innovative approach
- Bachelors Degree
- Master’s Degree/MBA /HR post grad preferred.
For further details, please submit a copy of your CV (with a breakdown of current remuneration) to Alix Meekison at email@example.com