Home » European Sales Manager
- July 28, 2017
The Wilkie Group have been at the forefront of innovation in the technical textile sector for almost 150 years. Recognised globally, Wilkie now and have a manufacturing footprint across the UK, China and India, and customers all over the world.
Unprecedented growth potential, coupled with the ambition to grow, have created the opportunity for Wilkie to appoint an outstanding European Sales Manager to operate in their well-established UK and European marketplace. The successful appointee will play a pivotal role in delivering this growth and contributing strongly to the future success of the group. The role is based in Kirriemuir and will report to the Joint Managing Director, working closely alongside existing teams in both the UK and China.
Innovative product development, new applications and recently developed strategic supplier relationships, all mean that the successful candidate will be taking over a well-established customer base with serious growth potential. The European Sales Manager will take primary responsibility for all outbound sales efforts in the UK and European markets.
- Act as the point of contact for European customers at the Wilkie Group;
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing professional and formal sales processes for the sales operations in Europe;
- Responsible in maintaining and developing relationships and sales throughout the European territory;
- Responsible for sourcing, managing and closing leads;
- Responsible for producing an accurate sales forecast for the European market;
- Expectation to travel frequently throughout Europe when necessary to provide sales and technical support. There will also be a requirement to travel to the Chinese manufacturing plant on a regular basis.
We are looking to appoint a self-motivated, entrepreneurial European Sales Manager who thrives on autonomy and is driven by success. This individual must have proven sales experience from a relevant industry sector, such as textiles, manufacturing, heavy industry or similar. As a natural communicator and negotiator, he/she will be motivated by achieving ambitious targets, be skilled at developing new business and managing existing accounts. Ultimately, the right candidate will combine ability and track record with high potential, the calibre to progress to Sales Director and excitement about the opportunity on offer.
Candidates must be based within a 45 minute drive of Kirriemuir, or be willing to relocate for this role.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Leah Ronaldson or Graham Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org