Home » Executive Director – Learning
- September 28, 2019
ICAS is the global professional body for Chartered Accountants (CAs). We educate, examine and lead, enabling excellence whilst always working for the wider public good.
All 23,000 ICAS members have earned our world-class CA designation of Chartered Accountant, the qualification that’s shaped an international business community spanning industries and continents. And we continually foster the bonds between our members, so CAs at all stages of their careers can learn from shared experience and connect their ambitions to success.
Are you an inspirational leader who takes people with you, generates buy-in and belief in your vision of accountancy education? Do you share our aspiration to build a suite of world class learning products? Could you ensure those studying with ICAS experience a flexible, innovative learning journey that, when combined with our evolving syllabus, ensures they are equipped to lead in the changing accounting profession of tomorrow?
If you think the answer is yes, then maybe you could be the Executive Director – Learning who will oversee all aspects of the delivery, examination and development of the CA qualification. You would report to the CEO and be a key member of the Executive leadership team.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the Learning team to create an effective and collaborative business function.
- Shape and build relationships with key customers to support growth in customer satisfaction and student acquisition.
- Be an ambassador for ICAS and proactively support the CEO/Member Engagement team at member events and industry conferences.
- Ensure that the quality of the CA qualification is upheld to support the requirements of external government and regulatory bodies.
- As required, attend, chair or provide support to the various ICAS boards and committees, as a member of the ICAS Executive team.
- Lead or drive business plans which will deliver the strategic ambitions of ICAS. Bring new and creative ideas and fresh thinking to ICAS’ strategy and planning.
We are looking for candidates with outstanding and proven leadership, communication and influencing skills and a knowledge of recent developments within the accountancy and/or education sectors. This role requires a visible, credible leader with a strong work ethic and high degree of energy. A professional accountancy qualification would be a distinct advantage.
A full candidate brochure is available to download here.
To apply, please send your CV to Ailsa Sutherland, Director at FWB Park Brown at email@example.com or call her on 0131 539 7087 for an initial discussion.