Home » Finance Director
- July 21, 2016
This is an opportunity to join the newly established Oil and Gas Technology Centre (OGTC) that will have a strategic impact on extending the competitive life of the UK Oil and Gas industry.
The OGTC is being created as a world class Oil & Gas Technology Centre that will become the ‘go to’ centre for adapting, developing & deploying technology to support offshore mature basin, subsea and decommissioning challenges in the Oil and Gas industry in the UK and internationally.
Working through Solution Centres, local Centres of Excellence and the development of a Technology Accelerator centre, the OGTC is committed to not only maximising the economic recovery of the North Sea, but also doubling Oil & Gas associated supply chain exports over the next ten years.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Finance will be responsible for all financial aspects of the OGTC and will be expected to add value commercially, strategically and operationally across all areas.
The Director of Finance will be responsible for:
- Generation, accuracy and timeliness of all financial information
- Driving efficiencies through cost control and strong cash management
- Successful contract negotiation and project evaluation
- Joint Venture billing and partner accounting experience
- Helping to position Finance as a Business Partner to the OGTC
- Providing leadership to both the Finance and Solution Centre teams
- Participating in key decisions of the Senior Leadership Team across all aspects of the centre
- Providing support and challenge to the CEO
We are looking for an experienced and credible Finance Director who will form part of a strong and balanced leadership team, supporting the CEO in the implementation of a clear strategy. This is an excellent opportunity to shape both the business and the balance sheet to help shareholders achieve their objectives.
We are looking to appoint a professionally qualified accountant who has previous experience of working at a senior level within the oil and gas industry, ideally from within an E&P business. The successful candidate will have strong stakeholder management experience and any previous experience in government funding processes, would be considered advantageous, but not essential.
To apply and to receive a full job description, please send your CV with details of current remuneration to John Cameron, Director, FWB Park Brown at email@example.com