Home » Finance Director
- September 30, 2019
Green Home Systems (GHS) is an energy efficiency company. Passionate about saving energy, GHS has a wide range of energy efficiency solutions to meet the specific needs of a variety of residential properties. GHS are Green Deal Approved and authorised to work in ECO, Green Deal and the Energy Saving Trust’s HEEPs and Cashback Schemes, enabling access to grant funding and Green Deal finance.
Established in 2014, the business is privately owned and has an extremely strong track record. Recent external investment, combined with the planned growth trajectory of the business and exciting trends in the market, have created the opportunity to appoint the company’s first Finance Director.
The Finance Director will be required to lead and develop the finance strategy in alignment with the overall strategy of the business. This will involve designing and building the finance team inhouse to deliver best in class service to all internal and external customers and partners, ensuring robust financial systems, processes, procedures and operational finance support are in place to meet the needs of the business. Working closely with the MD, other Directors and Investors to drive future growth, value creation and the positive performance of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the MD in all commercial decision making, future growth and strategic initiatives.
- Leading the design and provision of relevant and insightful financial and management information and analysis to the Board in a timely manner (including monthly P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet).
- Responsible for getting the numbers right, leading cash and working capital management to ensure accuracy, timeliness and without material adjustments being required.
- Maintain and produce accurate budgeting and cashflow forecasting models, plus commentary, to be presented regularly to the Board.
- Recruitment and leadership of the Finance team, proactively participating heavily in training and development opportunities.
We are looking to appoint a technically excellent and highly credible Finance Director with strong leadership skills and high levels of emotional intelligence. Some Corporate Finance experience and prior exposure to Private Equity investment, with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, will also be valuable. The Finance Director will be a qualified accountant with a strong commercial background who will be expected to add value in all areas of the business.
This is an extremely compelling opportunity to play a key role in the growth of a very exciting, innovative and ambitious business, based in Scotland.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Graham Burns of FWB Park Brown at email@example.com. For a confidential conversation, please call 0131 539 7087.