Home » Finance Director
- May 15, 2017
Highly Acquisitive/Private Equity backed business
Our client is a rapidly growing, highly acquisitive and dynamic business, backed by long term equity investors, based in the Central Belt.
Significant investment in the business, a strong line of funding and an experienced leadership team, combined with the infrastructure in place to support further growth, has created the opportunity for an outstanding Finance Director to join the group.
Purpose of the role:
- To work closely with the CEO and other Directors to manage the business plan and drive the growth and performance of the business
- To drive M&A activity, post-acquisition integration and the centralising of processes, systems and procedures to maximise efficiencies
- To provide confidence to investors and other funders through the breadth and depth of management information, analysis and financial management and reporting
- To lead and oversee the day to day activities of the finance team and ensure the company’s finance function is organised, efficient, producing accurate and timely financial and management information, as well as compliance with all relevant financial reporting and tax legislation
- To add value in all areas of the business and implement effective and robust financial strategies
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the business at a very exciting time. This role will suit an ambitious and highly commercial Finance Director, looking to step up and thrive in an entrepreneurial, growth environment. The successful candidate will be expected to bring gravitas and credibility, be able to influence and challenge positively, will enjoy the responsibility and be attracted to the demands of a dynamic, high growth, private equity backed business.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Graham Burns of FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential conversation, please call 0131 539 7087.
- Central Belt