Home » Client Service Manager
- January 14, 2015
FWB Park Brown is currently working with Baillie Gifford to recruit a highly motivated individual to join their growing Client Department.
Baillie Gifford has developed a reputation for excellence in institutional fund management. As as independent partnership, they are recognised for their stability and putting the interests of clients first.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop a challenging career within a client focussed, investment led firm. Degree educated to a high level they will have:
- An interest in investments and the desire to use and develop this knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills ideally some experience of dealing clients
- An inquisitive nature and an interest in the world
- Strong communication skills with the presence and dedication to manage successful client relationships
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- The ability to pass challenging exams whilst working
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
Following a structured and comprehensive training programme lasting 18-24 months, key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively building and maintaining strong relationships with a portfolio of institutional clients ensuring that they are kept up to date with the firm’s investment decisions
- Ensuring high standards of communication and reporting, including attendance at client meetings
- Ultimately, potentially developing new business opportunities
Please note that successful candidates will be required to obtain professional qualifications, currently the Investment Management Certificate (IMC) and Level 1 of the Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA) or equivalent. Regualr domestic and international travel will also be required.
Applications will consist of CV no longer than 2 pages, covering letter, and a written response to the following:
We are looking for individuals who have a strong interest in investments with an inquisitive nature and an interest in the outside world. In no more than 300 words, please use examples from a personal or professional perspective to demonstrate how this statement applies to you.