Home » General Manager US
- December 19, 2017
Our client is an international integrity and maintenance group of companies serving the energy industry as well as other industries across the globe. The company is private equity backed with offices in Aberdeen, Stavanger and Dubai. It harnesses integrity, corrosion, maintenance and repair capabilities as a platform from which to build a group of companies on a global scale.
The company is developing through a combination of organic expansion and targeted acquisition of companies that provide additional services, products, experience and geographic access in the asset integrity arena.
The General Manager US will be responsible for establishing and growing the business in North America. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Providing leadership, management and coordination of all operations activities within the USA. For the first 12 months in role, the focus will be on developing sales and a pipeline.
- Preparation of the specific annual business improvement plan for the unit.
- Developing and building relationships with clients, partners, subcontractors, suppliers and our local agents.
- Leading sales pursuits in line with the Company tendering process.
- Ensuring that there are sufficient resources to discharge accountabilities outlined below.
- Embrace the philosophy of continuous improvement, seeing ways to engage working relationships, communicate effectively, motivate, develop improve and retain workforce.
For further information please contact Mary McIntyre in our Houston office +1 713 997 9847 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Houston; Texas