Home » Head of Communications
- July 26, 2022
Customer Service Group
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Communications team is responsible for bringing to life and embedding the strategic direction of the business. Crafting the core narrative and embedding that through our leadership visibility plans, comms channels, experiential and ongoing engagement activities. It’s your role to make Sky and CSG the Comcast group. Their 31,000 employees help connect customers with the very best of Sports, News, the arts and to our own local, original content.
A truly inspirational place to work.
The Customer Service Group enables Sky’s people to offer the best service in the country by creating epic experiences. Creating communication and learning experiences to support the most important customer and colleague moments across CSG. Most of all, they are an excitable bunch of creative people with specialist skills in five key areas; planning, idea generation, creative development, experiential and events.
In this role you will:
- Own and deliver the CSG communications strategy. Aligning business, customer and colleague priorities.
- Ownership of the CSG LTs communication strategies and visibility plans
- Build and embed strategic comms and communication partner model
- Own all crisis management and change communications across CSG
- Create and deliver only at Sky colleague experiences and events that drive colleague engagement in our customer and commercial priorities
- Develop, measure and improve communications activities to be effective, impactful, memorable and clear
To be considered for this career defining role, you’ll bring
- Experience of leading communications strategy development & implementation which meets the business needs in a fast-paced customer focused business
- Proven experience in managing complex exec level stakeholder groups with conflicting needs
- Established experience in strategic, corporate and crisis management communications
- Experience of managing complex change, commercial and colleague engagement programmes
- Established leader in managing a large team with strong people focused with an emphasis in leading high paced and high performing teams
This role can be based anywhere in the UK with frequent travel when safe to do so to Sky CGS sites.
Contact Us / How to Apply
To request the full candidate brochure, apply or arrange an initial conversation to find out more, please email or send your CV and covering letter to Jaclyn Needham at email@example.com
- Flexible; UK