Home » Head of Customer Services
- December 10, 2021
Startline is a leading provider of specialist finance solutions to the UK motor finance market, working with prominent franchised and independent dealers and specialist intermediaries. Using a unique mix of technology, financial acumen and interpersonal skills, Startline help motor dealers transact with a wide range of potential customers, offering sensible rates and highly attractive terms. The strength of the Startline digital platform and excellent customer experience lie at the heart of the business.
With an experienced Senior Management Team in place, the company is enjoying a sustained period of organic growth. The opportunity has arisen to appoint an experienced Head of Customer Services, to be based in Glasgow and report to the Head of Operations.
The Head of Customer Services will be responsible and accountable for the provision of excellent customer service throughout the entire customer journey. The role requires the management of clearly defined responsibilities within the team, operating in a manner that is consistent with Startline values and behaviours. The Head of Customer Services will oversee all aspects of ‘in-life’ customer facing activities, ensuring best in class service standards are maintained and expectations exceeded.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and motivate the Customer Services Team to deliver exceptional performance and customer service standards
- Lead and motivate the Customer Experience Team to continually review the customer journey and develop insightful and evolving management information to accurately report results
- Manage all ‘in-life’ activities within relevant and efficient timescales, to enable problems to be resolved quickly and minimise customer service complaints
- Manage the success of an efficient mailroom ensuring strict controls and audits are in place to adhere to GDPR guidelines and other regulatory notices in place
- Manage contractual processes in line with FCA regulations regarding early termination of contracts and unwinding/partial unwinding of contracts
- Manage the Customer Analyst function ensuring workflows are set to maximise efficiencies
- Work in collaboration with other Managers to develop and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
Candidates are likely to come from a Financial Services background or similar regulated environment and should be technically excellent, with very strong influencing, stakeholder management and communication skills. Interesting candidates will combine leadership and coaching/development of team members with process improvement and innovation.
Interested candidates should live within a commutable distance of Glasgow or be prepared to relocate for this role. Please send CV, with full remuneration details, to Jamie Brown at email@example.com.
For a confidential conversation, please call Graham on 07738 182813