Home » Head of Digital Transformation and ICT
- January 10, 2023
The Last Mile Infrastructure Group is one of the largest multi-utility independent network owners in Great Britain, designing, installing, owning and operating more than 500,000 connections servicing residential and commercial customers. It invests inessential infrastructure connecting new buildings across Great Britain generating long-life assets which are installed to the highest industry level. Last Mile has a proven track record and expertise in the financing, ownership, operation, maintenance, sale, design, build and adoption of last-mile infrastructure including gas, electricity, water, sewerage, heat and cooling networks. The Group has strong links with some of the largest UK housebuilders, land and commercial property developers through its asset origination division, operating through the companies Energetics, UK Power Solutions and Icosa Water. Last Mile’s Asset Management division are responsible for managing the adoption process of the networks on behalf of Last Mile’s regulated entities, from sale to completion and throughout the lifetime of the asset. The Group is backed by leading infrastructure investor Infracapital, part of M&G plc.
As part of the Group’s ambitious growth strategy, they are seeking to recruit a Head of Digital Transformation and ICT which is a newly created position.
- Reporting to the COO, the scope of the Head of Digital Transformation and ICT’s role is to lead the Last Mile Group’s ICT systems and infrastructure across its operational subsidiaries, taking the as-is and driving automation and operational efficiency projects
- The person in this role will define and lead our end-to-end approach towards digital transformation initiatives across the organisation. This will include setting an overall framework, identifying and prioritising opportunities, and leading the ICT team through execution and implementation
- A true change leader capable of marketing digital opportunities to stakeholders, the nature of this role mandates that the ideal candidate will have proven experience in significant organisational changes
- The ideal candidate for this position will be operating in a senior leadership role with a sound level of technical knowledge and an ability to roll up their sleeves and contribute technically
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven IT leader to make their mark in an already very successful but still highly ambitious and rapidly growing infrastructure business.
To apply, please send your CV to Adam Brown, Director, FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please contact him at our Edinburgh office on 0131 539 7087.
- Hamilton/ Ealing/ Gloucester