Home » Head of Finance
- April 27, 2019
Highland Spring Group is the UK’s leading producer of natural source water and holds the No.1 branded position in the UK market.
The Group currently bottles over 600 million litres of water a year, and produces brands including Highland Spring, Speyside Glenlivet, Hydr8 and a range of private label flavoured and unflavoured waters for some of the UK’s major supermarkets and food service retailers.
The business is at an exciting stage in its development with an ambitious business strategy built around a core purpose of providing healthy hydration in an environmentally sustainable way.
We are recruiting a Head of Finance who will be a key player in the Leadership Team and who will develop and deliver strategic direction within the Finance function effectively, ensuring the day to day achievement and integrity of the Finance deliverables and external reporting requirements. A key focus of the role will be developing the business partnering culture to support and challenge the commercial and operational functions.
Your main duties will include:
- Leading the preparation and analysis of financial reports to effectively summarise and forecast future performance
- Influencing future strategy, providing financial and commercial insight and expertise
- Monitoring, management and reporting, including management and development of policies, systems, processes.
- Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements including taxation, annual report and accounts.
- Managing the relationship with our external banking partner, ensuring banking covenant compliance and funding availability
- Staff management, motivation, training, recruitment and selection.
This is a fantastic opportunity and we are looking for someone with the skills, experience and energy that allows them to hit the ground running. Candidates will be qualified accountants with a proven track record of success within a senior finance role ideally in a manufacturing environment. Experience of working closely with operational and commercial colleagues in a business partnering role is essential.
To apply, please send your CV with current remuneration details to Ailsa Sutherland at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 0131 539 7087 to discuss the role.
- Blackford; Perthshire