Home » Head of Finance
- May 19, 2021
Following a resignation in the team, and an internal restructure to create two new senior opportunities reporting to the CFO at a crucial time in their growth journey, Creditfix are now looking for an experienced Head of Finance to join the team.
Business set up, strategy and corporate finance
- Lead the scaling and maturing of the finance function as it scales for future funding and growth.
- Work directly with third party advisors on accounting treatment/structural issues.
- Coaching and improving the teams understanding on a monthly basis.
- Lead on financial Due Diligence work.
- Work directly with advisors to provide information for possible IM’s as well as building up their knowledge of the business.
- Lead contact for financial audit, both in the UK under FRS 102 and Mauritius under IFRS. Coordinating both the Creditfix finance team and working with senior members of the audit team to finalise the process.
- Coaching the team to prepare the financial statements both at an entity and consolidated position. Providing a review process and implementing changes to disclosures. The standards are improving but there is a knowledge gap at a consolidated level.
- Helping the team with the challenging areas of the audit, including messaging and layout of key working papers and helping the auditors get comfortable with a complex business and process.
- Reviewing the working papers of the team and ensuring that the individual accounts are accurate at an entity and consolidation level. The papers and accounts need to be prepared to a standard capable of audit at any month end (excluding reclassifications etc).
- Presenting Management Information, budgets and ad-hoc analysis / performance reporting to the senior leadership team / Board.
Cash flow management and banking
- Monitor cash levels in the business to ensure covenant compliance.
- Authorise and challenge payments on a daily basis.
- Coordinating and reviewing the tax comps.
- Working alongside the tax advisors to implement improvements to the business.
- Prepare the monthly servicer reports.
- Coordinating and performing the lead audit role.
- Ensuring covenant compliance.
- Business IT improvement, identifying reporting errors/weaknesses and working with development to implement solutions.
- Dealing with Ad-hoc requests from the board or other members of the senior management team.
About The Organisation:
Creditfix is the UK’s leading personal insolvency provider, delivering tailored insolvency solutions, bespoke advice and access to financial products to support customers on their journey to credit rehabilitation.
Since they first opened in 2007, Creditfix have helped over 160,000 people solve their debt problems. Anyone can get into financial difficulty. In fact, many of us are just one life event away from serious money worries.
That’s why Creditfix believe in treating every client with empathy, understanding and integrity. When they offer debt solutions, Creditfix tailors their support to a clients personal circumstances, always with their clients’ best interests at heart.
Creditfix has 600+ employees operating across the UK and Canada, supported by high-quality operations based in Mauritius, recognised as one of the best employers in the ‘Top 50 Best Companies to Work for in Scotland’ awards for the last 3 consecutive years and has a fantastic average Trust Pilot customer rating of 4.8 out of a possible 5 stars.
- Customer Focussed
These five values define who Creditfix are as a business and guide how they treat their customers and their team. They believe these values should be reflected in all that they do and it will be crucial that any individual looking to join the team can demonstrate and lead by example within these values.
For more information or for a confidential discussion please contact Michael Dickson on email@example.com or alternatively, you can contact our Edinburgh office by phone on +44 131 539 7087.