Home » Head of Finance / Group Financial Controller
- October 29, 2021
£80,000 – £100,000 salary plus package.
FWB Park Brown are delighted to be partnering with one of the most exciting and fast-growing SMEs in Edinburgh right now.
Following a recent, and sizeable, investment round and the compilation of a very exciting Board and Executive Team, our client is now looking to bolster their senior team and recruit a strong deputy to the FD, in the role of Head of Finance / Group Financial Controller.
This rapidly growing and internationalising business is looking to appoint a Head of Finance who will be a key member of the finance leadership team, providing strong leadership, direction and guidance to a growing team of finance professionals across a broad range of areas, including: financial and statutory accounting, management accounts, mergers and acquisitions, sales and purchase ledger, payroll and external reporting and tax and treasury.
Responsibilities: (not exhaustive)
- Lead role in corporate and financial reporting by supporting Group Finance Director with Group internal and external reporting including drafting of annual reports, subsidiary company accounts, management reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Implement IFRS reporting requirements as required including ownership for stock, asset accounting and corporate governance reporting
- Work closely with the Group Finance Director to maintain a strong control environment across the Group to ensure integrity, accuracy and timeliness of financial information
- Supervise business unit reporting as required (divisional Financial Controllers in place for day to day reporting and partnering)
- Liaise with external audit
- Assist with funding as required (banking, equity placing etc.)
- Organise and maintain insurances policies across the group and handle any insurance claims
- Take ownership of specific ad hoc duties
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Michael Dickson via: email@example.com
Or alternatively, you can contact our Edinburgh office by phone on +44 131 539 7087.