Home » Head of IT & Digital
- July 26, 2022
Startline is a leading provider of specialist finance solutions to the UK motor finance market, working with prominent franchised and independent dealers and specialist intermediaries. Using a unique mix of technology, financial acumen and interpersonal skills, Startline help motor dealers transact with a wide range of potential customers, offering sensible rates and highly attractive terms. The strength of the Startline digital platform and excellent customer experience lie at the heart of the business.
With an experienced Senior Management Team in place, the company is enjoying a sustained period of organic growth. The opportunity has arisen to appoint an experienced Head of IT & Digital, to be based in Glasgow and report to the Chief Operating Officer.
The Head of IT & Digital will be responsible and accountable for the IT and digital delivery function of the business, including digital strategy, network, infrastructure, project management and operational leadership.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the delivery of the digital strategy for the business, enabling best in class digital customer experience.
- Leadership and development of the IT team, ensuring that the business experiences a stable and reliable IT platform at all times, with robust infrastructure, technical support and security in place.
- Develop and implement IT Project Management standards and capabilities, in line with industry best practice.
- Delivery of key business IT and digital projects on time, within budget and with high quality management information.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of core origination systems, ensuring business continuity and the highest levels of security at all times.
- Define and implement a robust IT development methodology including governance, planning and control processes
- Ensure SLA’s with third party contractors and suppliers are delivered upon and provide best value for Startline
Candidates are likely to come from a Consumer Finance background or similar regulated environment and should be technically excellent, with very strong influencing, stakeholder management and communication skills. Candidates should also display the ability to drive a culture of proactivity, operational and commercial excellence and the ability to balance a number of competing priorities.
Interested candidates should live within a commutable distance of Glasgow or be prepared to relocate for this role.
Please send CV, with full remuneration details, to Jamie Brown, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, or for a confidential conversation, please call Jamie on +44 (0)131 539 7087.