Home » Head of Logistics and Warehousing
- April 29, 2022
FWB Park Brown is delighted to be supporting our Industrial client as they work to deliver a large programme of work to appoint a Head of Logistics and Warehousing
In this role you will implement policies, strategies, plans and controls to ensure all materials are handled carefully and efficiently. The scope includes material receiving, storage, on-site distribution and returns, to be executed safely and without damage.
You will be a custodian of a LEAN operation and work collaboratively with colleagues to develop strong working practices including kitting, lineside feeds, modernised transportation and appropriate levels of systems and automation to ensure efficient and safe working practices.
This is a Leadership role where you will interact with both internal and external customers building strong professional relationships.
In addition to the above, the successful candidates will posses:
- Degree level qualification in relevant discipline
- Professional membership desirable to include the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport or other equivalent
- Deep experience and knowledge of physical logistics, safe material handling, supply chain systems, space planning and optimisation, transportation, inventory management.
- Skilled in data analysis and synthesis
- Confident in leading and motivating an industrial workforce
This is a site based role base in the East Central belt of Scotland, candidates will be based within a convenient location to commute to the site(s).
To apply, please send your CV to Jaclyn Needham and the team at email@example.com or contact her on 0131 539 7087 for a confidential discussion.
- Central Scotland