Home » Head of Manufacturing
- October 03, 2018
Highland Spring Group is the UK’s leading producer of natural source water and holds the No.1 branded position in the UK market.
The Group currently bottles over 600 million litres of water a year, and produces brands including Highland Spring, Speyside Glenlivet, Hydr8 and a range of private label flavoured and unflavoured waters for some of the UK’s major supermarkets and food service retailers.
The business is at an exciting stage in its development with an ambitious business strategy built around a core purpose of providing healthy hydration in an environmentally sustainable way.
We are recruiting a Head of Manufacturing who will be a key player in the Leadership Team and who will deliver strategic direction within the Manufacturing function across 2 sites employing a total of 370 people. The brief is to:
- Develop the operating culture within the manufacturing function and move it towards ‘best in class’, implementing development and training to support this
- Articulate the long-term plan and vision and unlock opportunities for improvement across the manufacturing sites
- Foster strong, influential relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Play a strategic role and be an integral, inspiring part of the senior management team which is driving the success of the business
- Demonstrate a passion and knowledge for manufacturing excellence, lean methodologies and operational excellence
- Demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen as well as exceptional results from strong operational management within a manufacturing environment
This is a fantastic opportunity and we are looking for someone with the skills, experience and energy that allows them to hit the ground running, therefore a background in manufacturing leadership, as well as knowledge of trends, challenges and opportunities is essential.
Candidates are likely to be educated to degree level and will be able to demonstrate a track record of success in driving manufacturing innovation. We are interested in speaking to candidates from across sectors who can bring high level, strategic vision to the role.
To apply, please send your CV with current remuneration details to Ailsa Sutherland at email@example.com or call her on 0131 539 7087 to discuss the role.
- Blackford & Lennoxtown