Home » Head of Marketing
- September 30, 2022
Exception is a fast-growing Digital Technology and Cloud Solutions Consulting Business and is looking to recruit a Head of Marketing to help support their growing business and customer base throughout the UK.
We provide better access and flexibility for data both in terms of analysis and reporting, the optimum cloud migration and we transform legacy systems effectively. Our specialist tools and accelerators also ensure the most cost-effective solutions for our customers.
As part of our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a passionate, experienced hands-on marketing professional to support our future growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading our marketing team to achieve our agreed objectives
- Working with the Executive Team to create, design and manage the implementation of the marketing strategy for the business
- Creating and implementing a detailed schedule of integrated marketing activity
- Working with sales and the wider business, to drive forward the marketing strategy
- Ability to develop engaging, varied content such as blogs, case studies and whitepapers to support our brand and promotional needs
- Organising and managing external events and where required, represent the company at these events
- Creating and managing internal communications, informing and engaging with staff and helping to re-enforce the sense of community within our teams across the UK
- Leading and promoting our social value initiatives
- Creating a sustainable customer acquisition operation and creating propositions to reflect market needs
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate strong track record and knowledge of business-to-business marketing with hands on experience at managing multi-channel marketing campaigns from start to finish.
You will also have a strong ability with copy editing skills and written English along with strong numerate ability to interpret data and statistics, whilst being proficient in excel and database use.
Thinking creatively and solving problems will be required to success in this exciting position along with having excellent project management and organisational skills. Leading virtual teams will also be a benefit.
To apply, please send your CV to Michael Dickson or Lindsay Cramond, Director at FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an initial confidential conversation please contact 0131 539 7087.