Home » Head of Operations and Service Delivery
- June 24, 2022
Exception is a fast-growing Digital Technology and Cloud Solutions Consulting Business and is looking to recruit a Head of Operations and Service Delivery (Head of Ops) to help support their growing business and customer base throughout the UK.
We provide better access and flexibility for data both in terms of analysis and reporting, the optimum cloud migration and we transform legacy systems effectively. Our specialist tools and accelerators also ensure the most cost-effective solutions for our customers.
The Head of Ops will support our growing business and customers and the role will require someone with a broad range of operations experience, a good understanding of people-based services and a general technology interest and understanding, who can lead a growing team of over 40 consultants as well as ensuring operational support to the entire business.
Reporting directly to our Managing Director, this person will sit as part of, and collaborate with, the company’s senior management team to provide leadership to our strategic project teams and business support staff as well as supporting our business development team with pre-sale support.
An exciting and dynamic role, the Head of Ops will work closely with the Managing Director, and provide leadership on a day-to-day basis across various teams including:
- Consulting Team
- Engineering Services
- Cloud Services
- Customer Service
Other accountabilities include:
- Leading multi discipline consulting teams to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
- Providing business support to sales and service delivery functions
- Supporting the implementation of the company strategy, monitoring and reporting on progress
- Facilitating cross functional leadership and collaboration across the company to achieve business goals
- Ensuring effective IT support across the business
- Building collaboration across functional capabilities
- Ensuring compliance with respect to our key business processes
- Maximising return on sales through timely deployment of service staff
- Ensuring timely recruitment of staff to resource plans and ensure staff training and development is appropriate to current and future business needs
To be considered for this role you will have a broad understanding and track record within a professional services operations environment, and ideally within the digital technology industry and the issues and opportunities that its presented with.
Given the importance of the leadership piece, we are looking for someone who has led growing teams and you will have experience at working across all levels of an organisation along with a strong understanding of financial management and reporting. Being able to demonstrate strong gravitas, communication and having a strength at building relationships will be highly desirable. The successful incumbent will need willingness to travel across the UK.
To apply, please send your CV to Michael Dickson or Lindsay Cramond, Director at FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an initial confidential conversation please contact 0131 539 7087.