Home » Head of People
- August 26, 2022
Exception is a fast growing Digital Technology and Cloud Solutions Consulting Business and is looking to recruit a Head of People to help support their growing business and customer base throughout the UK.
We provide better access and flexibility for data both in terms of analysis and reporting, the optimum cloud migration and we transform legacy systems effectively. Our specialist tools and accelerators also ensure the most cost effective solutions for our customers.
We are looking for a Head of People to develop our company culture and people strategy, who will report to our Managing Director and be a member of our senior leadership team. You will have responsibility for the full employee life-cycle from recruitment, selection, appraisal, team development and training, and understanding and implementing employment legislation and welfare.
As Head of People you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure we have the right skills to enhance our reputation for excellent service
- Co-ordinating talent development by creating company training, development and coaching solutions to improve and nurture the capabilities of our teams
- Develop the company culture strategy that reinforces our values, sustains morale, and attracts great new talent to accelerate a continuous improvement mentality
- Be responsible for our diversity and inclusion initiatives and oversee our Net-Zero Carbon Reduction plans
- Work closely with the leadership team to deliver key strategic KPI’s
- Full ownership of administration of employee-related paperwork
- Leading new starter company induction providing an excellent welcome to Exception
- Administering people platforms such as PeopleHR, Firefish, Timesheet Portal Pension and Healthcare
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way
The successful candidate:
You will be an HR Leader in your current organisation ideally in a similarly sized organisation with the ability to work both practically and strategically.
A working knowledge of IR35 would be support success in this role with the ability to attract and retain both contract and permanent hires.
To apply, please send a CV to Jaclyn Needham, Director at email@example.com or alternatively call our Edinburgh office on 0131 539 7087.