Home » Head of Technology Consulting
- February 23, 2022
Our client, a fast growing Digital Technology and Cloud Solutions Consulting Business, is looking to recruit a Head of Technology Consulting to help support their growing customer base throughout the UK.
The role will require someone with deep technology understanding, who works well with customers, and can lead a growing team of over 20 consultants and counting.
Reporting directly to the Director of Transformation & Consulting, this person will collaborate with the senior delivery team, acting as the Programme Director on many client programmes, lead strategic projects and support staff and business development across our growing UK business.
- The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of the Digital industry and the issues and opportunities its players face in areas such as technology, data and business change
- Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams across service design, UX, UI, new target operating models, and general technology led change management
- Have previously worked with or for a major Digital Transformation Consultancy or SI businesses
- Have experience of leading a diverse and growing team
- Possess the ability to manage multiple client portfolios / digital projects / programmes at a helicopter level
- Be experienced at working at all levels in an organisation building relationships
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of cloud technology and the impact cloud has on business process, cost and data models
- Possess a technical aptitude with the ability to solve business problems by using technology efficiently
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to lead workshops, presentations and industry events
- Understanding of both public and private digital standards and approaches
- Ability to travel across the UK
Key Personal Skills
- Stakeholder management
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Opportunity Development
Industry experience: Not essential but it would be beneficial to have experience within Central Government and NDPB or Energy/Utilities or Financial Services.
How to apply: To apply, please send your CV plus covering letter Michael Dickson, Director, FWB Park Brown at email@example.com or to discuss the role in further detail please call the office to arrange a confidential discussion on 0131 539 7087.