Home » Head of Supply Chain
- April 17, 2018
NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Waukesha Bearings Corporation™ is a leading designer and manufacturer of high precision engineered hydrodynamic bearings, magnetic bearing systems and seals for high-performing turbomachinery in oil & gas, power generation, marine and industrial markets. Typical applications include gas, steam and hydro turbines, centrifugal gas compressors, generators, gearboxes, pumps and motors.
The Glasgow site is a well-established centre and employs c150 people. As the business continues to grow and service blue chip clients across the world, there is a requirement to appoint a Head of Supply Chain to provide results-driven leadership to procurement, planning and logistics with a focus on best practice, quality and continuous improvement. The role will involve c20% travel, including overseeing Supply Chain at the Ellesmere Port site which employs 90 people. The Head of Supply Chain will have clear opportunity for progression within the group and will ultimately assume responsibility for both sites.
The Head of Supply Chain will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and managing a cross-functional, fully-integrated planning process that incorporates capacity, planning, scheduling, inventory, raw materials and associated cost elements
- Perform analysis of customer demand and sales forecasts to exectuve accurate production plans
- Co-ordinating cross-functional business teams to develop the best economic strategy for production planning to support customer demand
- Leading by example and motivating people, creating a challenging, empowering and collaborative working environment
- Establishing, implementing and managing a system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier scorecard performance
- Delivering and fostering continuous improvement across the supply chain function
We are looking for candidates with exceptional leadership skills who are ambitious, will challenge the status quo and identify opportunities for sustainable change and bottom line impact. You should be able to demonstrate a progressive career in Supply Chain Management in a manufacturing environment and will ideally have had experience in Lean, Total Quality Management or Six Sigma.
To apply, please send your CV to Ailsa Sutherland, Director at FWB Park Brown to firstname.lastname@example.org