Home » HR Manager
- June 08, 2022
Interim HR Manager – 8 month contract
AG Barr are about being brilliant. They are always learning. They are results driven and they build relationships that deliver.
AG Barr has been in the business of quenching the nation’s thirst since 1875. A.G Barr offers an expanding range of quality soft drinks, including Irn-Bru, Rubicon, Strathmore and KA. Within the AG Barr Group we also have a fantastic branded cocktail business Funkin which is growing quickly in a dynamic market segment.
We are delighted to be supporting AG Barr to appoint an Interim HR Manager to support the business in developing the capabilities of their people through the development and implementation of effective HR policies, procedures and practices. This role will play a key part in ensuring that all HR services are effective and efficient.
You will partner the business to ensure that they have the right people with the right skillset to deliver business goals. This role will support business leaders and act as a coach to ensure that they are effective leaders.
Whilst this is a generalist role, the opportunity to lead and support projects will be a key component of this role.
The Successful Candidate
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous experience of dealing with trade unions
- A sound knowledge of employment legislation and an evident interest to ensure knowledge is up to date
- Proactive approach with the ability to identify areas for improvement
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and apply judgement about where the key priorities lie
- Can display initiative and will seek input from HRBP, legal advice, external contacts as appropriate
- Can balance the support elements of HR with positive challenge when things need to change or difficult messages need to be delivered
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Flexibility – will adapt to support business priorities as they change
- The job requires a degree level qualification with at least three years employee relations experience in a multi-site environment
To be considered for this role you will be available to commence the contract in June 2020, this role will be based at Cumbernauld HQ with occasional travel and flexibility around hybrid working
FWB Park Brown is the exclusive partner in this appointment and all third party applications will be forwarded to FWB PB for review.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to Jaclyn Needham, Director at FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. For an initial confidential conversation please contact 0131 539 7087.