Home » Interim Capability Project Manager
- May 31, 2022
Interim Capability Project Manager – 3 – 6 months
Tesco Bank believe in people. So, they’ve built an environment where everyone has the support to be at their best in and out of work.
How they work together and treat each other as colleagues really matters. Their people are at the heart of this. They need great people. People who understand their customers and help them get the most out of every penny.
We are delighted to be supporting Tesco Bank to appoint an interim Capability Project Manager for a period of 3 – 6 months. This role will be delivering people team projects which include organisation wide people projects, business unit specific projects and projects across the colleague life cycle on time and to a high standard. This role will have a specific focus on supporting the requirements in building people skills and capability to support business transformation.
The Successful Candidate
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Ideally CIPD qualified with experience of working in a People team/function
- Consulting with business stakeholders on people related change or transformation
- Experience delivering complex people projects
- Business change management and implementation
- Best practice knowledge and the ability to translate to fit organisational culture
- Knowledge or experience of agile ways of working is preferable but not essential
To be considered for this role you will be available to commence the contract in June/July 2022, this will be a predominantly remote role with occasional travel to Edinburgh HQ.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to Jaclyn Needham, Director at FWB Park Brown at email@example.com. For an initial confidential conversation please contact 0131 539 7087.
- Edinburgh / Glasgow / Newcastle (Fully Hybrid)