Home » Interim Finance Director
- February 01, 2023
Our exciting consumer goods client is looking to appoint an experienced Interim Finance Director to lead the finance team and manage the imminent systems and process improvement process.
A permanent search will also begin in the new year and the interim will be considered strongly for this should they wish to be included in that process.
This role will work with the Chief Executive and focus on providing and preparing financial analysis of company performance and deliver the budget and forecast cycle. In addition to the usual management and Financial reporting you will work on short and long range planning, interrogate commercial proposals, costing and pricing strategy, development of KPI reporting, accounting process improvements and the development of financial systems.
Other key duties include:
- Advising the CEO and Senior Management Team on all matters relating to financial performance, growth strategies and plans
- Leading the budgeting, forecasting and planning process
- Maintaining robust financial systems
- Leading and motivating the finance team
- Controlling all financial and accountancy matters including month end reports, management accounts, cash flow management, compliance, presentation of management information and KPIs
- Ensuring the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Overall responsibility for audit and tax compliance
- Preparation of data for board presentations
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Finance Director with a background in delivering robust budgets and forecasts with a fast paced and margin sensitive business.
Finally, we require a good relationship builder who is able to quickly establish rapport with the CEO, Owners, wider leadership team and growing/developing Group Finance Team.
For full details on the and to request a copy of the candidate brochure or arrange a confidential conversation, please contact Michael Dickson, Director at FWB Park Brown at email@example.com.