Home » Airport Manager
- September 20, 2016
OmniServ is a strategic partner and service provider to Edinburgh Airport and offers support across Aviation Security, Passengers with Reduced Mobility (PRM), Passenger Services, Aircraft Cleaning and VIP Services. Their commitment to passenger care & security and operational efficiency makes them a trusted and reliable partner, able to deliver the highest levels of service.
Omniserv enjoys a dynamic and uniquely spirited service culture. Enhanced by world class processes and a service delivery system that drives team member productivity and performance, they consistently deliver above targets to deliver superior and cost-effective solutions.
Edinburgh Airport is a multi-award winning business. It is Scotland’s busiest airport, and makes Edinburgh the UK’s 3rd busiest aviation city with more than 40 airlines serving over 100 destinations. Approximately 12 million passengers will travel through the airport in 2016.
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, we are looking for a talented leader who doesn’t necessarily have aviation experience; we are equally interested in hearing from candidates with a background in resource ‘heavy’ industries such as retail, contact centre or operations.
The role requires strong commercial acumen as well as excellent operational experience and the ability to lead a large team through a team of experienced Duty Managers.
Candidates will be responsible for:
- Managing a committed and well-trained PRM/Welcome Team within the Airport in order to deliver an effective service.
- Bringing passion for service with focus in order to achieve service excellence at Edinburgh Airport.
- Managing associated budgets and ensuring day-to-day control of costs
- Ensuring maintenance of health, safety, quality and environmental standards and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining an effective working relationship with all key Edinburgh Airport, Airline and other key contacts.
- Ensuring full compliance with Omniserv policies and procedures across HR, Training and Financial reporting.
- Representing Omniserv very favourably to all key stakeholders including passengers, service partners, regulators and trade unions.
- Identifying efficient and innovative ideas to add value to operations.
- Actively seeking business development opportunities with the Airport to grow the Omniserv operation on site.
A high level of intellect and professionalism and a keen interest to learn combined with strong commercial acumen are top priorities. Strong team fit is a priority, and candidates should have the ability to communicate, influence and partner effectively.