Home » Maintenance Manager
- August 26, 2015
Cabot Corporation is a leading global specialty chemicals and performance materials company headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
In 2012, Cabot Corporation acquired Norit Activated Carbon. The site specialises in the manufacturing of chemically activated carbon, which is used in a number of industries, including environmental protection, air and water purification and pharmaceuticals and the site in Cambuslang employs 45 people.
We are looking to appoint a Maintenance Manager for the Cambuslang site to manage a strong existing team in maintenance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership to the maintenance team, ensuring professional development to facilitate site performance objectives
- Set and drive maintenance strategy in line with site performance objectives
- Ensure that all assets are maintained in line with legislation and Cabot Corporation safety standards
- Drive continuous improvement programmes to improve site reliability performance
- Efficiently set and manage the maintenance budget for the site
- Responsibility for annual shutdown maintenance planning, scheduling and coordination
We are looking for candidates with strong technical competence in maintenance engineering and a thorough working knowledge of modern manufacturing/process engineering reliability techniques. Ideally degree qualified and with significant maintenance experience in a relevant industry such as chemicals, pharmaceutical or food manufacturing.