Home » Management Accountant
- May 23, 2018
Loch Duart Ltd is a proud and very different Scottish Salmon farming company. The difference begins with a ‘best practice’ approach to rearing salmon and ends with a product which is consistently judged superior in taste, quality, colour and overall perception, as evidenced by the number of leading international restaurants which serve Loch Duart farmed salmon by name. Loch Duart enjoys an extraordinary level of brand recognition as a primary food producer. This company is dedicated to supplying the finest farmed salmon to discerning customers in domestic and export markets.
Loch Duart has built a reputation for going beyond ‘Best practice’ and innovating in salmon farming. The company intends to build on and enhance this hard-earned reputation through research and development and the most progressive approach to producing delicious farmed salmon.
The finance team at Loch Duart is growing and we are looking to appoint a commercially minded accountant to develop and grow the internal reporting, its level of understanding and use within the business and to help drive improved decision making by operational managers.
We expect the successful candidate to be a qualified accountant working in a process driven organisation where financial information influences business decisions. They will be resilient, able to maintain & develop internal relationships remotely and be capable of adapting & responding within what can be an unpredictable environment.
- Development of additional reports which will aid managers’ understanding of the relationship / consequence of expenditure and business performance.
- Assemble the annual budget from budget holding manager planned activity, including quarterly iterations of P&L plus CF and BS.
- Improve the accuracy of budget in some operational areas
- Focus on budget v actual performance and variances
- Improve forecasting tools for internal KPI, cash, P&L
- Assist with financial modelling for investment decisions
- Engage with the rest of finance team on peak times, such as year-end audit pack
- Review internal business processes and use of data to identify improved splits of data which might be captured for beneficial analysis.
- Delivery of report sets for rapid satisfaction of statutory enquiries (such as ONS)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team in an iconic Scottish business which is experiencing a period of growth and change.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Leah Ronaldson on 0131 539 7087 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org which is also the address for applications.